tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tommy stone <asktom...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to change this example JSP and servlet?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:12:30 GMT
Hi..  I have a example JSP javamail page..  the sendmail.jsp (see below for the full syntax),
it prompt us to input 1)From which email 2)To which email 3)Subject 4) Content

But now, I want to fix , it can only send to my email   XXX@yahoo.com, how do I fix it?? See
below, the point to SendMailServlet and the parameter is "mailto".  It will pass the "mailto"
to the SendMailServlet?  Where can I fix it to make to send only to XXX@yahoo.com??  Should
I change the SendMailServlet?  But how do I change the SendMailServlet? I can't even see the
content!!  Please teach me!!

<form method="POST" action="../../SendMailServlet">

<input type="text" name="mailto" size="60">

-------Content of the Javamail JSP  -->sendmail.jsp---------------------------------------------
<head>
<title>Example Mail Sending Form</title>
</head>
<code>javax.mail.Session</code> resource factory that is configured into
the JNDI context for this web application.  Before it can be used
successfully, you must take note of the following:</p>
<ul>
<li>The default configuration assumes that there is an SMTP server running
    on <strong>localhost</strong>.  If this is not the case, edit your
    <code>conf/server.xml</code> file and change the value for the
    <code>mail.smtp.host</code> parameter to the name of a host that provides
    SMTP service for your network.</li>
<li>The application logic assumes that no user authentication is required
    by your SMTP server before accepting mail messages to be sent.</li>
<li>All of the fields below are required.</li>
</ul>
<form method="POST" action="../../SendMailServlet">
    <th align="center" colspan="2">
      Enter The Email Message To Be Sent
    </th>
    <th align="right">From:</th>
      <input type="text" name="mailfrom" size="60">
    <th align="right">To:</th>
      <input type="text" name="mailto" size="60">
    <th align="right">Subject:</th>
      <input type="text" name="mailsubject" size="60">
      <textarea name="mailcontent" rows="10" cols="80">
      </textarea>
      <input type="submit" value="Send">
      <input type="reset" value="Reset">
</form>