tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kitty winslet <tomcat...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject RE: tomcat web application manager question
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:54:37 GMT
> Result still the same, no another application added
> to the list.

>Without you posting the exact, complete error traces
>from your log files, it's hard to help with more
>precision.

Below are the log when I add a new application.. If
you have time, tell me what's wrong or if you are
busy, it is ok thanks so much

2003-07-24 10:50:34 HTMLManager:
ManagerServlet.configure[file://C:\Tomcat\Tomcat-4-1-18\webapps\hello\context.xml]
java.io.IOException: java.net.UnknownHostException: C
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.install(StandardHostDeployer.java:341)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java:803)
	at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet.install(ManagerServlet.java:615)
	at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.HTMLManagerServlet.install(HTMLManagerServlet.java:178)
	at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.HTMLManagerServlet.doGet(HTMLManagerServlet.java:139)
	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:260)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:550)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2415)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:432)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:386)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:534)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:530)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/appdev/index.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/context.html