tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ravi Jayasekara <raviprab...@yahoo.com>
Subject Request Your Help For Installion
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:09:42 GMT
Dear

I installed Tomcat 4.0 which is 4.40Mb in size in JDK1.3 .But I have a problem when I am compiling
servlets.I give a error " javax.servlet.* package does't exist .Can't resovle a symbol" .
My machine run in WIN 2000 Professional Edition.But JSP files works properly.I write servlets
and save in WEB-INF folder which have the extention .java.So I need your kind help to carry
out my work.Thank You .

 e-mail:ravipraba01@yahoo.com

Ravi