tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kitty winslet <tomcat...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject weird problem-can't copy JWS application wording
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:55:03 GMT

Hey..  I had a weird minor problem, but I can't solve it.  I found I can't copy the wording
in my "Java Web Start Application" using ctrl-C and V method on my PC (only for the application,
other application like notepad, word and etc.. no problem.  But I can do the same thing on
other PC (copy the wording in the Java Web Start Application and etc).  I can't figure why??
 Any body know? Any suggestion?

Yahoo! Mobile