tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michele Neylon:: Blacknight Solutions" <mich...@blacknightsolutions.com>
Subject RE: RPM Pacakages for RHLinux
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:59:31 GMT
Hi

If you are looking for JDK you would need to look on sun.com
For Tomcat you'll find all the rpms on apache.org under the tomcat project
download section.
RH 7.1 is rather old. I would upgrade if at all possible.

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
http://www.blacknightsolutions.com
Spam and virus scanning available