tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dinh, Chinh" <dinhtch...@yahoo.com>
Subject tomcat's webdav and "Premature End of File" error ...
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:19:13 GMT
Hi ,
I am testing Tomcat's webdav and could open the webdav as a web folder.  When I double clicked
on a MSOffice (MSWord, PPT, etc.) from the browsed folder, the files could be opened fine.
 However, with any other files (zip, pdf, txt, xml), it gave me the error :
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
 at WebdavServlet.doPropfind(IMOWebdavServlet.java:356)

The exception was thrown at   Document document = documentBuilder.parse
                       (new InputSource(req.getInputStream()));
in webdavservlet's doPropfind() .
Is there a solution for this problem ? Thank you very much .

Another problem is that , every time I double click on a file, it asks me to log in again
with the login dialog box (even though I already logged in after browsing to the web folder).
- Chinh