tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gerry Reno <gren...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading Tomcat 5
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:29:01 GMT
  One problem that I see with copying the conf/Catalina tree and these
<context>.xml files is with paths that are declared within the
<context>.xml files:  For example:

in ROOT.xml
<Context>
configFile="/usr/local/tomcat-5.0.3/conf/Catalina/www.vhost.com/ROOT.xml"
</Context>

Does Tomcat know to adjust these paths to the current $CATALINA_HOME
which soon would be /usr/local/tomcat-5.0.4?

Gerry Reno