tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Swensson <matman...@yahoo.com>
Subject confused on debug level
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:34:50 GMT
I have upgraded to tomcat 4.1.18 recently from 4.0.4.
When my JSP's compile and there is an error in one of
the included files, the output I get in my error log
is :

Compile failed; see the compiler error output for
details.
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.compile(Javac.java:842)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:682)

I used to get more verbose errors, like what exactly
the problem was.  I have searched the archives and
have turned debugging up in some areas (web.xml from
WARNING to DEBUG, Content from 0 to debug=9), but I
still get the same message.

Where am I supposed to turn it up?

Thanks,
Matt