tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kitty winslet <tomcat...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject how to create servlet?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:51:49 GMT

Hi..  I used the JSP example in my newly setup Tomcat server to send mail.

http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/mail/sendmail.jsp

and after I type in info, the mail sent successfully and it go to the following page.
http://localhost:8888/examples/SendMailServlet
I took a look on the JSP (sendmail.jsp) content and found that it is the following statement
make the mail works.  May I know what is SendMailServlet? and How to create it???

<form method="POST" action="\examples\SendMailServlet">

Yahoo! Mobile