tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Riaan Oberholzer <riaanoberhol...@yahoo.com>
Subject catalina-ant : weird occurance?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 06:14:05 GMT
I'm deploying a war to Tomcat (4.1.24) using ant
(1.5.3) and the catalina-ant tasks, Windows XP.

If I use the install command with one of its
parameters as

war="file://C:/my-app.war"

it works fine. If I now define resources in a
context.xml and add that as the config parameter in
the install task :

config="file://C:/context.xml"

I get "java.io.IOException: Host not found: C"

Now, get this, if I change the parameter to:

config="file:/C:/context.xml"  (one slash less)

it works! Is this a bug? Or why is the format of the
file:// different for the war and config parameters?
Did someone else come across this?