tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Coyle - Sun Microsystems Ireland <M.Co...@Sun.COM>
Subject FORM-based ldap authentication problem
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:50:09 GMT
hi all,
i've implemented form-based ldap authentication on my tomcat server.  it works
fine in general but from time to time when i enter my ldap username and
password, i get a blank page with j_security_check in the location field.  if i
reload the page, i get the login_error.jsp page and upon reloading the page one
further time, i am logged in successfully.

this is the exact sequence whenever there is a problem with the authentication,
i can reload the page 3 times and i get accepted.

does anyone have a clue what's the cause and if there's a solution?

appreciate any help,
maurice