tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ThePr...@aol.com
Subject Re: I can no longer start TC from W2k Start Menu
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:27:51 GMT
No, TC is not(or won't be) already running when I try to start it from W2k
Start Menu.

Might have to do with a package which eitherĀ  not there or conflicting the
TC's start-up process. What is missing or conflicting is what I can not figure
out - the logs don't say say anything either.

Anyway suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

p.s:
Like I mentioned earlier, I am able to start and stop TC within my IDE