tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turansky, Mark" <mturan...@keymind.com>
Subject SAX Exception
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:15:33 GMT
I get these exceptions....

SEVERE: Parse Error at line 175 column 12: Element type "listener" must be declared.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "listener" must be declared.
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 176 column 25: Element type "listener-class" must be declared.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "listener-class" must be declared.

The corresponding lines of web.xml area:

<listener>
	<listener-class>com.keymind.core.users.UserSessionListener</listener-class>
</listener>

The funny thing is... the listener class works just fine.  No errors at runtime.  That exception
is thrown when I start up Tomcat.  I am running Tomcat 4.1.24

any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Mark