tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rai Ou <ou...@cybercash.co.jp>
Subject Webapp 501 error when using HTTPS.
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 05:58:18 GMT
I am using Apache1.3.27 + webapp1.2(jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.24-src)
 + Tomcat4.1.24, and I am using the servlet filter for redirect to Login
page when
the session is time out.

The system is running well but, after I built a SSL in my apache, I get the
501 error
when the sessin is time out and click the form button (it use the POST
method).
the error message is like this:  501 GET Method not implemented

but, when I click any hyper-link(it use the GET method), the filter can run
well and
redirect to the Login page.

Any ideas for this problem ?
(Note: my OS is Sparc-Solaris8 and I download the apr-0.9.3 and compiled the
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.24-src source for geting the web_app.so and
warp.jar).