tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Grossert Alexander EXT <Alexander.Grossert.ext...@mchh.siemens.de>
Subject AW: configuration problem
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:34:40 GMT
Do you wrote the application by yourself, or do you have the source code at least?
If so, youo could go to the position where your shared library is loaded. It should look like
this:

static{
   System.loadLibrary("xmlpar");
}
If you change this to

System.load("/opt/lotus/notes/60010/linux/libxmlpar.so");

it should work. If you're not able to change the code try updating the CLASSPATH env with
the path where your library
is situated. And don't append your path to the PATH var. Write yourPath:$PATH - I've experienced
this to work sometimes.

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: awischer@accept-it.de [mailto:awischer@accept-it.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Juli 2003 14:29
An: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: configuration problem

Hi all,

I'am struglling with an application using Lotus Domino Taglibs. When
accessing the jsp i always get a tomcat error page telling:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: no lsxbe in java.library.path
                 at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
                 at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
                 at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
.... and so on

For this reason I changed the startup script adding the parameter

         -Djava.library.path="$PATH":/opt/lotus/notes/latest/linux

after this it seems tomcat is able to find the shared library but it'll
raise another error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
/opt/lotus/notes/60010/linux/liblsxbe.so: libxmlpar.so: cannot load shared
object file: No such file or directory
                 at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
                 at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
                 at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
... and so on

the recomended file "libxmlpar.so" is in the same directory as the
"liblsxbe.so", so i wonder why tomcat can't find this....

the tomcat server is version 4.1 and is  running on SuSE Linux 7.2, my JDK
is version 1.4.1_02 from Sun.

any help is appreciated
Andreas