tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Grossert Alexander EXT <>
Subject Using JNI in WebServices with Tomcat
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:45:13 GMT
Hi there!
I'm working on a project with WebServices were I need to implement native code into my java
At the beginning I only had one function calling getpid() from the unistd.h Library and everything
worked fine. But now I enlarged the code a little bit
and everything I receive is a The same exception also accures when
closing tomcat.
I've found a cryptic error message in a dumped core file of tomcat, that I need a patch to
make tomcat work with JNI. So why did it work until the code got bigger?
And why do some simple functions influence the connection to the Web Server? When I commented
the lines were the native code is used everything worked fine.

Pleas help

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message