tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Dagnicourt <sdagnico...@oxauto.com>
Subject Hanging problem with TC 4.4.1.24
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:14:59 GMT
Hello,

I have a little problem with Tomcat and startup/shutdown.

The last nigth Tomcat don't stop correctly and the shutdown script don't
kill the last java/tomcat process.
This morning, I started tomcat and now the application doesn't work anymore.
In fact, we can't access to it.
I check the logs, and I see that the server does nothing ... as if there was
something in a cache or in a spool file (I reached some "static" file and I
see that what Tomcat send to the browser is not the real file on disk ...
may be tomcat or the application got a cache ?).

The only solution i had when it occured was to reboot the server ... but now
I can't.
I wrote to the mailling list of the application but no one had the solution.

Any ideas ?

Technical informations :
Linux: RedHat 9
Tomcat:	 4.4.1.24