tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mats Henrikson <m...@herald.ox.ac.uk>
Subject JK2 equivalent of JK's JkEnvVar? JkSet perhaps?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:15:23 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to export some Apache2 variables to Tomcat and I am using
JK2. In the original JK there was a JkEnvVar config option that exported
an environment variable to Tomcat, say for example AUTH_TYPE and
REMOTE_USER.

It does not appear that this functionality was carried over into JK2.
The source seems to indicate that JkSet has somehow gobbled up the
functionality of JkMount and various other options into one command, but
nowhere does it say how to use it to export an environment variable.

There has also been a bug open on this previously, bug 18126, but
unfortunately it was closed with advice to RTFM. I have read all the
docs I can find, and I have checked the source as much as I can, but
have not found an answer, or even anything stating that JK2 can do this
sort of thing.

Does anybody else know how to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,