tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joe Krause <JKra...@multivisioninc.com>
Subject RE: JK2 Servlet Configuration Problem
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:49:07 GMT
Great! Thanks guys - this works.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Turner [mailto:tomcat-user@johnturner.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 6:09 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JK2 Servlet Configuration Problem

I don't use JK2, but as far as I know, this is prefectly valid:

[uri:vegas.x.multivisioninc.com/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:vegas.x.multivisioninc.com/action/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

Are you saying you have tried this and it does not work?

Regarding your comments on the documentation, patches are always welcome.

John