tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Venkatesh K. Kesavan" <venkat...@chain-sys.com>
Subject [Fatal Error] :2:5118: Content is not allowed in trailing section.
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:11:38 GMT
Hi,
  I have been using tomcat 4.0 till date and recently I upgraded to 4.1.24. My application
is working in 4.1.24 but tomcat server screen shows the error "[Fatal Error] :2:5118: Content
is not allowed in trailing section."  whenever I open any jsp.(error repeated till the jsp
is completely displayed in the browser). I don't get this error in tomcat 4.0. Why is this
error due to? How do I correct it? Thanks in advance for your help.
Thank you,
Venkatesh K. Kesavan

email: venkatesh@chain-sys.com
website: www.chain-sys.com