tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Durnford" <jdurnf...@iknowledge.com>
Subject isapi_redirector2.dll IIS logging
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:58:13 GMT
Hi,

I have a customer who is using IIS for part of there website. We are adding
some additional functionality to the site using java. I have setup Tomcat
and the isapi_rediretor2.dll to forward the requests to tomcat and this is
all working except no (specific) access log entries in IIS. It only logs
/jakarta/isapi_redrector2.dll. The customer uses webtrends to analyze the
traffic so this a problem.

So how do I get the isapi_redirector2.dll to log access requests in IIS
before passing the request to tomcat?
Or, is there another way to connect IIS to tomcat such that IIS access
logging occurs?
Or, is there some other way to get IIS access logging to work with a tomcat
connection?

thanks in advance,

Jim Durnford
Avid Technology Inc.