tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shannon Scott" <ssc...@gwi.net>
Subject Number of Processes
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:32:56 GMT
Hello,
I have noticed that tomcat uses only one process on my new redhat 8.0 machine.
( ps -elf | grep tomcat )
There is an interesting explanation here.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=103762836306068&w=2

So I wrote a short test_process.jsp page ( below ) that I thought would force another process,
but I still only show one when I try to open the page with multiple browsers.
Does anyone have a way to force another process to begin?

Could something in my configuration not allow other processes?
I have set the minProcessors=5 in my server.xml Connector.

Linux RedHat 8.0
Apache 2.0.43 ( mod_jk )
Tomcat 4.1.24

Any help is greatly appreciated.