tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Ward" <nrw...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Where are ISAPI filter registry settings defined?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:36:09 GMT
I'm using Tomcat 4.1.24 and isapi_redirector.dll. Should I be using
isapi_redirectory2.dll? I saw something in a book about
isapi_redirectory2.dll, but I didn't see it yet in the Tomcat docs.

   Nathan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lior Shliechkorn" <liorshliech@yahoo.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: Where are ISAPI filter registry settings defined?

> Which Tomcat are you using? isapi_redirect.dll or isapi_redirect2.dll?
>
> Nathan Ward <nrward@cox.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any more documentation on the registry settings used by the
isapi_redirect.dll than defined in the IIS How-To in the Tomcat
documenation?

> I'd like to configure two web sites defined in the same IIS server to use
different instances of the ISAPI redirector plug-in so that each IIS website
can access different webapps on the same instance of Tomcat by using
different uriworkermap.properties file specified by different woker_file
registry string values.