tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose Euclides da Silva Junior - DATAPREVRJ <Jose.Eucli...@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br>
Subject [off-topic]Nightmare between Blob object X Java.SQL
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:00:00 GMT
Hi guys,
i am almost crazy with this headache. I have tried a lot of methods, however
i always get failed. The Server returns me a java.IOException whenever i try
to retrieve ( from a Array ) and build a blob type content. My JVM version
is 1.4.1. Any kind of help ( extra code, for example) will be appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Euclides.

public void setteAnexodica(byte [] teAnexodica1) {
// public void setteAnexodica( InputStream teAnexodica1) {
try
{
// InputStream is = new InputStream();
// int tamanho = 0;
// is.read(teAnexodica1);

long val = (long)teAnexodica1.length;
tamanho = teAnexodica.setBytes(val,teAnexodica1);
/* InputStream is = teAnexodica1;
OutputStream os = null;
int tam = 0;

while ( (tam = is.read() ) != -1)
{
System.out.println("conteudo recuperado: " + tam);
os.write(tam);
}
}*/
// InputStream is = teAnexodica1;