tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <gb_...@gb-im.com>
Subject RE: Bugs, Issues, Tasks, Patches, CVS integration - which is the best tool
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:58:49 GMT
I'd say scarab is the 'open source' and 'free' issue-tracker of choice.
JIRA is 'open source' in the sense that once you purchase it, you can
obtain a source download. But it's not 'free as in no $'.   I'm never
sure what people mean when they say "open source" or "free". JIRA you
are definitely free to change and modify. But it's not zero cost.