tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ori Tend" <...@fetchbook.info>
Subject RE: mod_rewrite and mod_jk
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:31:00 GMT
I've seen many posts on the subject, yet none helped me.
I've got a tomcat 4.1.24 webapp, connected via mod_jk to apache 2.0.46.
for some reason, mod_jk takes precedence over mod_rewrite, for all urls
mapped to mod_jk with JkMount directives.

I tried switching the order of the LoadModules (jk before rewrite and
vice versa), and tried moving around the mod_rewrite directives into the
virtual host / server config- but still, mod_rewrite works only for urls
which aren't mapped to mod_jk.

does anyone have any idea?

thanks,
ori.