tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark F" <mfa...@knology.net>
Subject Re: performance
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:18:00 GMT
They have told us that WDK/Webtop is only supported on 4.0.6.  I just tried
it and our web application works but does not present correctly.  Lots of
NLSIDs are printing wrong or not at all and the format of the page is
incorrect.  All I did was move the web application directory to the new
installation's webapps directory, something else may need to be changed to
make it work correctly with 4.1.24

-Mark