tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pat Pomatto <poma...@fnal.gov>
Subject sharing context information between different contexts
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:44:09 GMT
Hi,

I'm running Tomcat 4.1 with IIS. Does anyone know how to share
information among different context in applications. I have images that
all my Tomcat context use. Instead of duplicating these files multiple
times within each context can you access an images directory from all of
your context under webapps? How would this be done? I would like to keep
the images within the Tomcat area if possible. Any suggestion would be
greatly appreciated.

Pat Pomatto