tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <gb_...@gb-im.com>
Subject RE: mysql connection pool
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:44:47 GMT
By 'new pool instance' do you mean that:

Context ctx = new InitialContext();
DataSource ds = (DataSource)ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jdbc/TestDB");
System.out.println("ds instance : " + ds);

The result of System.out.println is always a different value ?  In this
case, it's not a new instance of the pool, it's the new variable that
refers to a single instance of the pool.   Just double checking.