tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Fulton" <po...@jah.net>
Subject mod_webapp and jndi datasource
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:32:18 GMT
Hi All,

Has anyone experience a problem getting jndi datasources to work via mod_webapp (warp connection).
 I've got a datasource that is accessible through the standalone tomcat (4.1.18) on port 8080
-- no problem.  But, when I connect via apache and a warp connection on port 80, I get the
exception:  "org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'"

I've been combing the google newgroups and see that many people have had the problem.  I however
have not seen a solution.

Anyone??  Please??  My hands are cramping from all the config changes!!!

Todd