tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rick" <r...@xtech.ca>
Subject Re: Tomcat-ModJK2 --> [error] mod_jk child init 1 0
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:21:45 GMT
Here you go...hope there is something amiss in here that's causing it!

TIA, Rick

JK2 configuration and virtualhost of httpd.conf ------------------------------

LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so

<IfModule mod_jk2.c>
JkSet config.file /usr/local/apache2/conf/workers2.properties
</IfModule>

<VirtualHost *>
 ServerName www.somesite.com
 DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/somesite.com
 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
 DirectoryIndex index.html index.jsp
 JkSet uri:www.somesite.com/*.jsp.group ajp13:localhost:8009
 JkSet uri:www.somesite.com/servlet/*.group ajp13:localhost:8009
</VirtualHost>

workers2.properties --------------------------------------------------------

# Use only for debugging
[logger.apache2]
level=DEBUG

# Shared memory handling. Needs to be set.
[shm]
file=/usr/local/apache2/logs/shm.file
size=1048576

# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1
tomcatId=localhost:8009

# Define the ajp13 worker
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

# Define the status worker
[status:status]
info=Status worker for displaying runtime information

# Map the status page url
[uri:/jk2-status/*]
group=status:status

AJP Connector configuration of server.xml ---------------------------------

    <!-- Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               useURIValidationHack="false"
               protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"/>

handler.list=request,container,channelSocket
channelSocket.port=8009
channelSocket.address=127.0.0.1