tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nicholas Camilleri" <camin...@keyworld.net>
Subject Re: auto-generating mod_jk.conf ???
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 04:20:11 GMT

Hi there,

I am attempting to configure IIS with tomcat however I am encountering some
problems, related to security and authentication features with IIS 5.  Each
time a request is redirected to the isapi_redirect.dll, IIS logs a HTTP 401
errorDo you know what I can do, found somthing on the net which indicates that I
should give anonimous user right on the vitual directory, I could not
configure it with IIS an now each time the page is accessed, a security
dialog is displayed indicating that the user should enter the username and
password.

Thanks Alot
Nick.