tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rick" <r...@xtech.ca>
Subject Tomcat-ModJK2 --> [error] mod_jk child init 1 0
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:26:53 GMT
Hi, I can't figure this one out, I have Tomcat and Apache talking to each
other thru jk2 all fine and dandy except for this error on startup of Apache:

[error] mod_jk child init 1 0

which in turn, I suspect,  spawns these errors:

[error] Error ajp_process_callback - write failed
[error] ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 3
[error] Error ajp_process_callback - write failed
[error] ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 3
[error] ajp13.service() Error  forwarding ajp13:localhost:8009 1 0
[error] mod_jk.handler() Error connecting to tomcat 3

I have lost the battle...looking for any insight at all!

TIA, Rick