tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Linux
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:10:43 GMT

Well, this might not be the problem, but just in case, your setup is
backwards, unless I am misunderstanding your post.

S71tomcat should be a symlink to /etc/init.d/tomcatd (your script), not the
other way around.  The actual script should go in init.d, not in any of the
rc*.d directories.  The only thing in rc*.d directories should be symlinks
back to init.d.

John