tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: possibly off topic: workers2.properties question
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:19:51 GMT

You don't have to use the Invoker...my point was that typically (at least
from what I have seen) people put their publicly accessible servlets in one
place.  If they're all in one place, and typically there aren't any other
types of files sitting in the servlets directory other than servlets, you
can use a mapping like "/app/servlet/*" as a way of telling Tomcat "handle
all requests for that folder".

Another example, such as the case with struts, is to use something like
"/*.do" to handle servlets.

John