tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding "tomcat-apache.conf" file.
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:30:01 GMT

OK, cool.  Solaris 2.6 might be a little iffy for the GNU tools, so you'll
probably want to stick with binaries.  I had a heck of a time getting
mod_jk to build on Solaris 2.7, my guess is it wouldn't be any better with
2.6.

.27 is preferred, but I won't be picky.  You can check my Solaris 7 HOWTO
for more info if you like:
http://www.johnturner.com/howto (if you've already seen it, my apologies, I
loose track of some of these threads sometimes).

After that, you should be able to use one of the binaries that Stephan so
kindly announced this morning, at:
http://stephan.rootonfire.org/mod_jk/

John