tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding "tomcat-apache.conf" file.
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:26:43 GMT

If the "1.3.6" in your pathname isn't a typo, my guess is you are out of
luck.  Apache 1.3.6 is absolutely ancient.

You'll need 1.3.2x (.22?) or better for JK, or the ability to hack the JK
source to make it work with older versions of Apache, which might be next
to impossible.

If the "1.3.6" isn't a typo, and you really mean 1.3.26, then my guess is
you don't have EAPI and are using the JK .so for EAPI, or vice versa, in
which case you will want to get the right one and try again.

John