tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Running Tomcat3 on port 80
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:24:34 GMT

Yeah, maybe we do need a separate list.  Or a daily posting here that says
"LOOK HERE FOR INTEGRATION HELP".

I'm working on a virtual hosting HOWTO right now, thanks to a couple
generous donations, both JK and JK2.  Once that is done, the only thing I
can think of that might need to really be documented better is using JK and
JK2 with SSL.  After that, a separate list might be overkill.  There's
already the ubeans.com site for load-balancing info, and the good guides at
galatea.com.

Maybe what would be better is for me or someone else (or many someones) to
dive into the official docs and bring them up to snuff, instead of
babelizing the knowledge.  I can do it, and have been meaning to for
awhile, but I am usually swamped, as should be obvious by the basic text
formatting of the how-to documents on my site...no time for pretty
stylesheets!!  LOL

John