tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding "tomcat-apache.conf" file.
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:56:47 GMT

No, its saying that the wrong (incompatible) .so file is being used.

Apache 1.3.6 is ancient...I doubt any of the JK sources will work with it,
and there have been 21 revisions to the 1.3 source since (currently at
1.3.27).  If "1.3.6" isn't a typo, you should first and foremost upgrade
your Apache.  If you can't upgrade for some reason, you will have to build
your own mod_jk from source, and my guess is it won't be easy.

John