tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Haugsand <Jon-H.Haugs...@norges-bank.no>
Subject Re: Redirection loop
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:05:42 GMT
* Bill Barker
> This should make you happy, since, indeed, TC 4.1.x will figure this out and
> allow access to the form-login-page even if it is otherwise protected.  The
> TC 3.x line doesn't have this feature (although it would be easy enough to
> add to TC 3.3.2 if anyone actually wanted it :).

You were right, of course.  Everything is running nicely.  I haven't
figured out some other issues yet, but I guess that will get in place
after my learning period.

Anyway, how should the fragment look like in order to correctly state
that all, but the login page should go to the login page?

--
 Jon Haugsand, Jon-H.Haugsand@norges-bank.no
 http://www.norges-bank.no