tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: JMX question
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:45:47 GMT
It forces it to be loaded in the "common loader", which is a parent to both
the "server loader" and the "application context loader".  Running a simple
test Servlet shows that putting the JMX jar in common/lib for 4.1.x does
allow it access to MBeanServers, even on non-trusted apps.

Without digging through the 4.1.x JMX code to check, you probably need to
have the ServerLifecycleListener enabled (this is the default).