tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Best versions - of Tomcat to run with apache
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:26:17 GMT
If you fix #15790, then you should also watch out for #19991. (both are
fixed in the CVS:  both HEAD and coyote_10 branches. So 4.1.25 should
actually be able to do CLIENT-CERT auth correctly :).  At the moment (with
4.1.24), you can't hit #19991 since #15790 will fail first.

"Antonio Fiol Bonnín" <fiol.bonnin@terra.es> wrote in message
> <mode lazy="off ;-)"

href="http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/or
g/apache/jk/server/JkCoyoteHandler.java">

> Revision *1.39*

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/j
ava/org/apache/jk/server/JkCoyoteHandler.java?rev=1.39>
> / *(view)*

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apa
che/jk/server/JkCoyoteHandler.java?rev=1.39&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-ma
rkup>
> - annotate

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apa
che/jk/server/JkCoyoteHandler.java?annotate=1.39>
> - [select for diffs]

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apa
che/jk/server/JkCoyoteHandler.java?r1=1.39>
> , /Wed Apr 9 02:57:08 2003 UTC/ (2 months, 1 week ago) by /billbarker/
> Branch: *MAIN*

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apa
che/jk/server/JkCoyoteHandler.java?only_with_tag=MAIN>

> Changes since *1.38: +6 -3 lines*
> Diff to previous 1.38

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apa
che/jk/server/JkCoyoteHandler.java.diff?r1=1.38&r2=1.39>
> (colored

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apa
che/jk/server/JkCoyoteHandler.java.diff?r1=1.38&r2=1.39&diff_format=h>)

<mailto:jgarala@conclusive.com>

> </mode>
>
> Antonio Fiol
>
> Shapira, Yoav wrote:
>
> >Howdy,
> ><beingLazy>
> >Do you have the bugzilla ID for this issue?
> ></beingLazy>
> >
> >Yoav Shapira
> >Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.