tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Can I set up 2 realms for the same server so I can access 2 databases
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 05:10:12 GMT
Actually Angus' comment isn't really true.  You just configure a seperate
Realm under each of your <Host>s, and Tomcat should do exactly what you
want.

"Angus Mezick" <amezick@guidestar.org> wrote in message
According to the spec, you can have 0 or 1 realms configured.  Now, if
you want to rewrite the code that uses the realms for logging people in
I think you can use 2 DB's.