tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Subject: Nightmare with Tomcat 4.1 and SSL configuration
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:45:21 GMT
I've been adding more logging to the SSL components in TC 5.x (at DEBUG or
TRACE level, so it doesn't show up unless you ask :).  Some of that will
likely find its way back into future versions of TC 4.1.x.  At the moment,
yes, the logging of errors (especially ones that could be config related) is
pretty sparse.