tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neil Zanella <nzane...@cs.mun.ca>
Subject Re: multiuser setup: please help
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2003 01:48:11 GMT

Thanks John! All I had to do was upgrade my Tomcat installation from
the 4.0.1 version which comes with Java Sun One Studio (and is still
being distributed at the Java site, huh!) to Tomcat 4.1.24, which at
least is a stable release!

I don't know why Java is still distributing
j2sdk-1_4_1_02-s1studio_ce-4u1-bin-linux.bin
with Tomcat 4.0.1. They should make a new
release with the updated Tomcat version
(or not distribute Tomcat at all and
encourage users to download the
latest)!