tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rajeev.agar...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Subject: Nightmare with Tomcat 4.1 and SSL configuration
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:15:31 GMT
Cosmin

I was stuck on the same issue for sometime. Then I realised that I had not
put the jsse jar in the classpath. So I copied the 3 jars - jsse.jar,
jnet.jar, jcert.jar into %JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib\ext. After that the problem
went away.

However, I would like to understand how I can configure tomcat to see the
logs. When I was getting I didn't find an easy way to figure out why the
error was coming.

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.