tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos-Roberto Queiroz" <cquei...@bompreco.com.br>
Subject RE: Bugs with Session Replication
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:54:11 GMT

      Thanks for the reply, Filip, I´ve already found out the problem.
After I first tried the serverside article, I deleted javagroups.jar and
tomcat-javagroups.jar from server/lib before running the second article
(duh!!), that was the cause of all those hexa characters. When I put them
back, it worked fine. After using it for some time, our application
randomly returns the following message :

Fatal Error

Ispec:MENU4

Routine : doPost

System Message : Read of HTTP Request POST parameters failed: read <
content length

      However, after such error, the session still goes on. Could it be
that replication is not sending the entire session attributes ?

                      "Filip Hanik"

                      <mail@filip.net>         To:       "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               cc:       <cqueiroz@bompreco.com.br>

                      21/06/2003 05:32         Subject:  RE: Bugs with Session Replication

                      PM

(http://cvs.apache.org/~fhanik/index.html)

works fine,

turn off your debugging -->debug="10" set to debug="0" and nothing will be
printed
the article on theserverside only works for Tomcat 4.0.x not 4.1.x.
filip