tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos-Roberto Queiroz" <cquei...@bompreco.com.br>
Subject Bugs with Session Replication
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:54:25 GMT
      Hello, could anyone help me ? I ´ve tried three implementations for
session replication with Tomcat (4.1.18 on Red Hat 7.2) but I´ve got
problems with all of them. I first used the solution discussed in Filip
Hanik´s article on ServerSide, "In Memory Session Replication in Tomcat 4",
but every time I entered our application there was a StackOverflowError
with literally "thousands" of calls for method expire(). Then I tried the
article "Tomcat 4 Clustering - How to" from the same author
(http://cvs.apache.org/~fhanik/index.html), but I noticed a huge amount of
hexadecimal characters being inserted in catalina.out, and that will
trouble administration, since even a tail command halts trying to read the
file. At last, I tried the PersistentManager that comes with comments
inside server.xml, but it seemed not to work at all. I could really use
some advice on that.

Thanks