tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Antony" <antonypau...@hotmail.com>
Subject repost : How to perform a forced reload of Tomcat ?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 05:31:19 GMT

 Hi,
    I am using Tomcat 4.1.18 , j2sdk 1.4.1, win2k. It is a remote server
physical access is very limited. I am using it as the development server.
Two developers are using the same server. The problem is if by mistake the
enter key or the refresh key is kept preseed or if a database lock is
engaged Tomcat will  stop responding. Actullay Tomcat is running. The
browser reports web site found waiting for  reply..... But no page
displayed.If I try to reload the page through Tomcat manager app it also
hangs. No response from Tomcat. In such situations how to force a reload by
killing all the threads ?. I have a setting of minProcessors="2"
maxProcessors="20" in the server.xml.

 Antony.