tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "bilal sulehri" <bilalsulehr...@hotmail.com>
Subject little problem but strange
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:17:13 GMT
I m having problem with my context path

i put the tag in my server.xml like this

<Context path="/mypath" docBase="mydir" debug="0"
       reloadable="true" crossContext="true"/>

i made a jsp page and put it in my tomcat_home/webapps/mydir , this page is
using a java class, say TheClass.class the first time i compiled this class
and invoked the jsp page by using paths as follows

* http://localhost:8080/mypath/servlet/myjsp.jsp
* http://localhost:8080/mydir/servlet/myjsp.jsp
both works fine, but when i changed MyClass and recompiled it, the second
way of invoking the jsp page picked the changed class but the first way was
picking the old class. What's the reason of this and how do i get rid of
this problem